Log hours in PeopleSoft
- Employee Handbook
- ODAFF Employee Self Service Manual
- Change of Address Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Add Outstanding Wage Beneficiary Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- Authorization to Release Information for Employment Form
- Employee’s Serious Health Condition – Form WH-380E
- Family Member’s Serious Health Condition – Form WH-380-F
- Thrive Program
- State Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
Badge Access Information
Shared Leave Forms
- Request to Receive Shared Leave Form
- Request to Donate Shared Leave Form
- Separation from State Service Donation to Leave Bank Form
Longevity Payment Information
Driving State Vehicle Forms
- Driver Responsibility Certification Form (015C)
- Fleet Inventory Data Sheet (017)
- Agency Authorization for Commuting in State Vehicles Form (022)
- Vehicle Acquisition Request Form (016)
- Retirement Notice and Application for State and Local Government Employees
- OPERS Member Request Form
- OPERS Pre-Retirement Seminar
- Pathfinder Seminars
- OPERS Forms
- Pathfinder Forms
- Sooner Save Forms
Building Closure Status:
As of Monday, May 3rd, the ODAFF building will be reopening to the public and the mask requirement in the building will be lifted. If you prefer people visiting your area wear a mask, please feel free to print and hang this sign. We appreciate everyone continuing to practice safe social distancing and being respectful of our colleagues in the building.
The temperature scanning and arm band policy will remain in place for now, and we will reevaluate that regularly after our building is open to the public for a few weeks.
positive case update:
- On November 22, one case of COVID-19 was confirmed on the third floor. Contact tracing has been completed.
- On November 2, one case of COVID-19 was confirmed on the first floor. Contact tracing has been completed.
- Sept. 2, one case of COVID-19 was confirmed on the third floor of ODAFF. Contact tracing has been completed.
Reporting a Positive Case:
If you or an employee have a confirmed case of COVID-19, please use this form to report the case to the Executive Office.