Oklahoma Forest Action Plan
As required by the 2008 Farm Bill, Oklahoma Forestry Services undertook an extensive assessment of the state’s forest resources. This assessment provided not only an overview of the state’s forests, but identified the issues those forest face.
Six critical issue topics for Oklahoma were identified through survey inputs submitted from foresters, natural resource professionals, and the public.
- Forest Sustainability and Health
- Forest Economics and Markets
- Water Quantity and Quality
- Community Forests Health and Care
- Wildfire Risks to Oklahoma
- Impacts of Climate Change on Oklahoma’s Forest Resources
- Read the complete Oklahoma Forest Action Plan 2015